Collaborate hires graduate and undergraduate students for a variety of support roles. For additional information, submit a help ticket here.
Instructional Design Assistants (Graduate)
Application due: August 26th
Collaborate employs tech-savvy and service-oriented graduate students to serve as Instructional Design Assistants. These positions provide specialized consultation to instructors in specific areas, including consultation support for GauchoSpace, Canvas, and other instructional technology tools and software, as well as researching and answering help requests and working on ongoing documentation or research projects. As the campus transitions from GauchoSpace to Canvas as the campus LMS, these positions will play a key role in helping instructors transition to using Canvas. These roles are 50 percent positions with fee remission and 25 percent positions without fee remission.
- Fill out our application.
Collaborate Graduate Application
- Upload the application along with a copy of your resume below. Please make sure you are uploading your files to the correct Box upload widget (for Instructional Design Assistant, not Student Support Center).
- Upload your resume file named as: Last name_First name_Resume.pdf
- Upload your application file named as: Last name_First name_Application.pdf
- We will contact you with next steps.
Not currently hiring
The Collaborate Student Support Center is not currently hiring. If you are interested in when we're next hiring or just have questions about our team please email firstname.lastname@example.org