Collaborate hires graduate and undergraduate students for a variety of support roles. For additional information, submit a help ticket here.
Instructional Design Assistants (Graduate)
Application Deadline September 10th, 2021 5pm
Collaborate employs tech-savvy and service-oriented graduate students to serve as Instructional Design Assistants. These positions provide specialized consultation to faculty in specific areas, including drop-in support for GauchoSpace and other instructional technology tools and software, as well as researching and answering help requests and working on ongoing documentation or research projects. These roles are 50 percent positions with fee remission and 25 percent positions without fee remission.
- Fill out our application.
Collaborate Graduate Application
- Upload the application along with a copy of your resume below. Please make sure you are uploading your files to the correct Box upload widget (for Instructional Design Assistant, not Student Support Center).
- Upload your resume file named as: Last name_First name_Resume.pdf
- Upload your application file named as: Last name_First name_Application.pdf
- We will contact you with next steps.
Student Support Center Consultants (Undergraduate)
The Collaborate Student Support Center is always looking for outgoing and dedicated undergraduate student employees. SSC Consultants oversee and answer questions in our six instructional computer labs and Helpdesk locations. They ensure safety and proper use of our facilities and troubleshoot hardware/software issues across the remote labs and classrooms around campus. In addition to maintaining the labs, consultants will have the opportunity to learn new software programs and lead their own software workshops throughout their employment.