How to get help
- Browse or search in the Student Services Help Center
- Call: (805) 893-4357
- File a support ticket here.
Response time: Within 24 hours during business days as volume allows.
Phone messages, email and support tickets during the weekend or holidays are answered the next business day.
- Phelps 1521
- HSSB 1203
- PSYE 1804
- Music 1401
- Library Service Desk (New Spring 2022)
The SSC Helpdesk locations provide walk-up support for U-Mail and UCSBnetID problems, answers to general software questions, how-to guides, open computer labs, printing and scanning.
|Monday - Thursday||8AM - 8:50PM||8AM - 8:50PM||9AM - 6:50PM||We follow the Music library Hours available
|Friday||8AM - 4:50PM||9AM - 4:50PM|
|Saturday||Noon - 4:50PM||CLOSED|
|Sunday||Noon - 7:50PM|
Support is available via walk-in at the above locations during our open hours.
Please note: Best service times are weekdays between 8 am and 5 pm Pacific Time. Responses are generally no later than the end of the next business day, volume permitting.
- All the labs are closed during official UC Santa Barbara Holidays [see https://registrar.sa.ucsb.edu/calendars/calendars-deadlines/academic-calendars for more information]
- All labs are closed on the weekends adjacent to all University holidays.
- In between quarters, phone calls, emails and support tickets are monitored every business day. We will respond within 24 hours during all business days as volume allows.