How to get help
- Browse or search in the Student Services Help Center
- Call: (805) 893-4357
- File a support ticket here.
Response time: Within 24 hours during business days as volume allows.
Phone messages, email and support tickets during the weekend or holidays are answered the next business day.
- Phelps 1521
- HSSB 1203
PSYE 1804(Closed Fall 2021)
- MUSIC 1401
The SSC Helpdesk locations provide walk-up support for U-Mail and UCSBnetID problems, answers to general software questions, how-to guides, open computer labs, printing and scanning.
Our support system continues to monitor and reply to support requests via remote staff. Emails to firstname.lastname@example.org are monitored 8am-5pm and responses should be expected no later than the next business day.
|Monday - Thursday||8AM - 8:50PM||8AM - 8:50PM||Scheduled
|We follow the Music library Hours available
|Friday||8AM - 4:50PM||Scheduled
|Saturday||Noon - 4:50PM||CLOSED|
|Sunday||Noon - 7:50PM||CLOSED|
- All the labs are closed during official UC Santa Barbara Holidays [see https://registrar.sa.ucsb.edu/calendars/calendars-deadlines/academic-calendars for more information]
- All labs are closed Saturday through Monday for all University holidays landing on a Monday.
- In between quarters, phone calls, emails and support tickets are monitored every business day. We will respond within 24 hours during all business days as volume allows.
Signs are posted at all SSC Helpdesk locations and the phone greeting message changes to include the information above.